The Project Results feature allows CES Administrators, Administrators, Instructors and Teaching Assistants to navigate results, and access and generate reports for specific projects. Only the CES Administrator and Administrator roles can access aggregated results By Hierarchy Level within Project Results.
By Hierarchy Level and Course Results are aggregated reports.
- Course Results are not enabled by default. Please go to Account > Results Settings > Course Results tab for more information.
- Courses, Course Section, By Instructor, and By TA are course level reports.
- Results for Targeted Survey questions are available by hierarchy only if added at the hierarchy level in the Project.
- Results for Targeted Survey questions are available only by course section if added to individual courses in the Project.
- Custom Questions are only available in course level reports.
To access aggregated project results
- Click on the Results tab.
- Select Project Results.
- Select the project from the project results list.
- Select By Hierarchy Level or Course tab.
- Select desired level from your hierarchy.
- Or, select the top level for an aggregated report of all courses within the project.
- Select the desired report format: Depending on the available report types under Account > Reporting > Results Settings, choose from a quantitative Detailed Report in PDF format, a quantitative Detailed Report + Comments to include write-in comments in PDF format, a quantitative Short Report in PDF format, a quantitative Short Report + Comments to include write-in comments in PDF format, or an Excel Raw Data file.