Instructor Results allows CES Administrators and Administrators (with Report Admin role permissions) to retrieve instructor results for their respective course(s) across any number of projects in a variety of report types.
Access and Download Instructor Results
- On the top navigation, click on Results; then, select Instructor Results.
- Under the Search section, filter by: Instructor First Name, Instructor Last Name, Project(s) or Hierarchy Level.
- Once the desired filters are set, click on the button.
- Search results appear under the Results section. To view the available reports for an individual course section, click on the download icon , located under the View column at the end of the row of each respective course / instructor listed.
- Select the desired report:
NOTEAvailable report types are enabled / disabled by the CES Administrator.
Instructor Results: Generate and Download a Batch Report
- Under the Results section, select the respective checkbox of two or more courses.
- Click on to open the Batch Report window.
Report Name: Enter the report name.
- Report Type: Click on the Report Type drop-down menu and select the desired report type.
- Select one of the following:
- Click on
- Generating Report message (EDIT)
- Once the email alert is received, click on the link to download the file(s).