Deferral Reporting works in conjunction with the project-level Student Survey Notification Settings, available for LMS integrations. Students defer the survey by clicking Do It Later in the Survey Notification, or Come Back Later in the survey itself, while the triggers and limits are set in the project-level Student Survey Notification Settings.
With Deferral Reporting you can monitor the survey deferral behaviors of students to gain an understanding of how much deferral activity is occurring.
Access Deferral Reporting
- Click on the Results tab.
- Select Deferral Reporting.
- Select the desired project from the drop down menu.
- Filter by Username, Deferral Date Range and/or Deferral Count.
- Choose how to sort the data.
- Choose if you'd like to Only show Incomplete students: Student enrollments who didn't submit or opt-out.
- Results will display below search criteria (unless you chose to show questions individually, in which case an Excel file will generate.
- You can export this report to an Excel, PDF or Word file.