The Student Alert feature is designed to facilitate one-way communication from students to their instructor and/or administration, and offers a process separate from the survey to allow students the ability to request follow-up contact.
Student Alert Reporting
- Under the Results tab, click on Student Alert Reporting.
- Search for student feedback by Project, Course, Hierarchy Level or User information.
- Select New Only, if you only wish to view New feedback - submitted since your last login and view of Student Alerts.
- Click Search.
- View Student Alerts.
- Choose to Export search results to Excel by selecting Export to Excel.
Student Alert Settings
- Under the Account tab, click on Results Settings under Reporting.
- Select the Student Alert tab.
- Select to allow Administrators and/or Instructors access to the Student Alert Reporting feature, which will allow them access to view student feedback submitted through the Contact Me button on the student survey.