Administrators can now add additional students to an already sent Field Experience Binder without the need to send the Field Experience again. (See V9.2.4 Release Notes )
Note: Additional students cannot be added if the due date of the FE Binder or any attachment/tab has passed. In such cases, the due date needs to be extended before adding new students.
Here are the steps to add a student:
- Select the sent binder under the My Field Experience section where you want to add a student.
- Under the Student Submissions tab, choose the green plus button.
List of students in a FE binder
- Using the search box, search for the student you want to add to the binder.
- Note that students must have a placement from the same placement template that is used in the Field Experience binder.
- Check the box next to the student’s name and click Add at the bottom of the page.
- Listing the new students under “Student Submission” may take a few minutes.
In order to add a student, the placement should be associated with a course.