The following article provides information on how to manually edit course information in a project.
Access Edit Course ModeIn a Project:
- Click on the Courses tab.
- Search for the desired course.
- Under the Project Courses section, click on the Edit (pencil icon), located to the right of the respective course, to enter Edit Course mode.
Edit Course ModeIn Edit Course mode, you can:
- Edit Course Information (Course Code, Course Title, Unique ID).
- Edit Hierarchy Level.
- Crosslist the course by inputting the parent course (this can also be done in batch).
- Edit Report Mapper Level (Add-On feature).
- Preview or export the survey for that specific course.
- Preview Questions: Previewing the survey will include the Main Survey and any additional Targeted or Custom Question survey questions.
- Export to PDF: Exporting the survey will include the Main Survey and any additional Targeted or Custom Question survey questions.
- Course Level Dates (this can also be done in batch).
- Edit Survey Access Start and Survey Access End dates for this specific course.
- Edit Administrator and Instructor Report Access dates for this specific course.