To copy a Course Evaluations & Surveys Project, follow the steps outlined below.
NOTEAfter performing the steps below and setup of your new project is complete, please refer to the Project Review Checklist to help confirm your project settings before you Deploy.
How to Copy a Project
- On the top navigation, click on Projects.
- Find the desired project and click the Copy icon.
- Courses is deselected by default. Select Courses if you wish to copy the same courses into the new project.
- Students Enrollments, Instructors Enrollments, and Teaching Assistants Enrollments is deselected by default. Select these options if you wish to copy enrollments along with the copied courses into the new project. Courses must be selected if you wish to copy enrollments.
- Deselect any other items that you do not wish to copy over into the new project.
- Click Copy (you will receive a notification when the copy is complete).
- Within the new project, update project start/end dates (Project Properties tab), upload or import the courses and enrollments, update communication dates (Communications tab), update report access start/end dates (Report Setup tab), and complete all other setup. *For reporting access, always check the Administrator Access Start date for both hierarchy-level and course-level dates after a copy.
- Confirm your settings before you Deploy!