Before you can create an Application Template, you need to create two forms:
- A form to use for the application.
- A form to serve as an application review form (for assessors).
You can create these two forms by clicking on Administration on the main navigation menu and going to Form Builder.
Once you create those two forms, you can proceed to begin creating your Application Template:
- Click on Applications on the main navigation menu.
- Click on Application Template Builder in the secondary menu.
- Click on the Create New Application Template button.
Note: At any time while building your template, you can click on the gray Save button to save your changes and close the template builder. You will be able to return to finish later.
Step 1: Basic Information
- Enter basic information about your Application Template, including Title and Description.
- Enter the Open Date Range for the application.
Using the Date Range Picker in Step 1
- Add date range(s) by clicking on the green plus sign. Multiple date ranges may be useful if you plan to open this application at different points throughout the year.
- Remove date range(s) by selecting the checkbox(es) next to the corresponding date range(s) you wish to remove and then click on the gray trash can icon.
- Select whether you want to allow submissions after the due date (the default is set to Yes).
- Select whether you want to be able to review the application and send feedback at any stage (the default is set to No
- In the Organizations section, click the gray Select button to open a modal where you can select which organization(s) can use your application.
- When you are finished, click on the green Next button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Select an Application Form
In this step, you simply select a form to use for your application. You can only select one form.
Step 3: Specify Reviewers and Review Form(s)
- In the Application Reviewers section, click on the green plus sign to add reviewers to your application. A small tooltip will pop-up, allowing you to select a specific person, role(s), or a student advisor, as shown below.
Selecting Assessors in Step 3
- When you click on a role, you are taken to a search page where you can filter through individuals in that role.
- Use the checkbox(es) next to name(s) and then click on the green Add button.
- Select an application review form(s).
- Select the option to Show or Hide each review form from the applicant.
Click on the green Finish button at the bottom when you have completed your application template.
You can also refer to the video link: Create Applications Template