- Determine whether the application will be used by students who already have Tk20 accounts (general applications) or students without Tk20 accounts (admissions applications)
- For students with Tk20 accounts, assure that students are able to log in and have the correct privileges to access and create an application
- Similarly, assure that assessors are able to log in and access/assess the applications
Note: To check access for specific roles, go to Administration Security Privileges
DOCUMENTS and PROCESSES
- Update application forms and application review forms. Send newly revised documents to Tk20 for configuration (or configure them independently)
- Plan/update the application assessment process.
- Revise open date range(s) on application
- Provide students with instruction on how to access the application(s) in Tk20.
Monitor your placement information and sent Field Experience binders in the following reports:
- Applications 002: Comprehensive Report on Admission Application Forms
- Applications 004: Comprehensive Report on Admission Application Review Forms
- Applications 005: Aggregate Report on Admission Applications
- Applications 013: Comprehensive Report on Application Forms
- Applications 083: Aggregate Report on Application Forms
- Applications 085: Comprehensive Report on Application Review Forms