Get Started –
- Select Planning in the side menu.
- Click Plan Data Entry under Assessment Planning located in the horizontal menu at the top of the screen.
- Choose the organization for which you want to enter assessment plan data. Select your desired options from the View By and Assessment Period drop down menus. Any outcomes/objectives/goals entered for the selected assessment period will be displayed.
- Select the outcome/objective/goal for which you want to enter the assessment plan data. This will open the Assessment Plan view: either the Measure or the Mapping sub-tabs will be displayed.
The Measures sub-tab will be displayed if the goal/objective/outcome is derived from its own measures.
- Enter a measure into the Measure 1 field. If the results for Measure 1 are available, enter them into the Measure 1 Results field. If not, you can return to this plan later to enter Measure 1 results. Repeat this process for all the measures related to this outcome/goal/objective.
The Mapping sub-tab will be displayed if the goal/objective/outcome is indirect or derived from data collected for outcomes/objectives/goals. (This tends to be the case with university or college-level goals/outcomes). You can create mapping here; however, we strongly recommend you complete the mapping process separately to ensure proper alignment for reporting purposes.
The Results sub-tab is intended to help you synthesize what you learned from your measures and articulate whether standards were met or not.
- Enter the overall results for this outcome/objective/goal. If the outcome/objective or goal was not met or only partially met, select whether further action is planned using those radio buttons.
Tk20’s planning design provides a framework for making your data come to life.
- Enter the actions you plan to take for the subsequent assessment period. In addition to Programmatic and Assessment Actions, you can also specify the person/group responsible for acting on those changes, a target date for implementation, and any additional resources you will need.
- To view the assessment plan you entered or another organization’s assessment plan, click on View Plans under Assessment Planning located in the horizontal menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the Assessment Period and your desired option from the View By drop down menu. All the outcomes/objectives/goals for which a plan exists for the selected assessment period will be displayed.
- Select the desired outcome/objective/goal name to open the Plan Overview sub-tab. From this sub-tab, you can view all the details associated with this plan. You can also open the other sub-tabs to view the data entered there.