This section allows you to edit specific language within the planning tab. There are 3 tabs within the Nomenclature section: Outcomes/Goals, Assessment Planning, and Curriculum Mapping. To access Nomenclature go to Go to Planning in the side menu Assessment Planning in the horizontal menu at the top of the screen Unit Setup Nomaneclature.
The first tab, Outcomes/Goals allows you to create a default data entry type for the Outcome/Goals planning fields. It also allows you to rename or add to the available outcome types.
1. Select the organization from within your hierarchy from the drop down menu. Note: If you are associated with a single organization, then that organization will be your only option.
2. Select the default type (Goal, Outcome, or Objective) for the organization selected. You can edit or add to these types by clicking on edit.
a. To add a new type click add new, enter the new type and click on Save.
3. Click on Save when you have entered all fields.
The second tab, Assessment Planning, allows you to edit or add to the outcome results fields Met, Partially Met, and Not Met, from Assessment Plan Data Entry: Results.
1. Under the Assessment Planning tab, make any necessary edits to the fields Met, Partially Met, or Not Met.
2. To add additional options, click add new, and enter the name of the new option. Click on Save.
3. Click on Save before leaving this area.
The third tab, Curriculum Mapping, allows you to edit the terminology from the Curriculum Mapping section. The current options for Level are Introduce and Reinforce. The current options for Emphasis are Low, Medium, and High. The third tab, Curriculum Mapping, allows you to edit the terminology from the Curriculum Mapping section. The current options for Level are Introduce and Reinforce. The current options for Emphasis are Low, Medium, and High.
1. View the current options for Level and Emphasis by clicking on the dropdown menus next to list items.
2. You can edit or add to the list items within Level and Emphasis by clicking on the edit button.
a. Make any necessary edits or add additional options by clicking add new.
3. After you have made all required changes, click on Save.
You can also refer to the video link: Associations and Nomenclature