You can export data from the Items Requiring Review, Reviews to be Released or Reviews to be Reconciled grid to Excel spreadsheet, to save the results to your computer for archiving, or to conduct further analysis or manipulation of the information. You may opt to either immediately view the exported report on screen or save the file (without opening) to view or use at a later time.
- Click Export to Excel.
- An interim window loads, providing some options for customizing this export.
- Use the pull-down selector to indicate whether you want the export file structured as Formatted/Print View each row contains ALL information for a single Participating Area, with cells for each Workspace template area or as Data Export each row represents a single submission -- one Participating Area, one Workspace area.
- A pop-up window loads with the export to Excel dialog box. This box appears different, depending on your browser.
- (Optional) To quit your action, click Cancel.
- To save your Excel file without viewing, click Save and select a location.
- Excel files save with the extension ".xls" by default, however with certain browser settings you may be prompted to select a format when saving.
- You can open this saved file as needed.
- To immediately view the file on screen in Excel, click Open
- To store the open Excel file for future use, be sure to "Save As" and place in the location of your choosing.
Like the results display from which it is generated, each Excel worksheet includes a header box with the name of the report, name of the person generating the report and generated date.
When these results are run as a single Reviewer, the header also includes the name of the Reviewer plus an external id (if in use by your organization)
This Excel report includes one row per submission, with the following data columns:
- Date Submitted, including time zone
- Participating Area
- Reviewer External id (if used by your organization)
- Status of review (as it appears in report, but without icon)
- # of Reviews required
- # of Reviews Complete
- # of Reviews In Progress
- Workspace Program
- Workspace Template