If you're interested in using the review process for workspace requirement submissions, you can follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and click Workspace Tools on the left-hand side of the screen to access the workspace template.
2. Click on Tab 3: Review Methods tab.
3. Select Each Requirement Reviewed Individually. Click Save & Continue.
4. Click Assign Review Method next to each requirement needing them.
5. Under Basic Review Methods, select the review method most relevant to your requirement. Fill in the fields, if necessary. Click Apply Changes.
6. If you also want to assign a review method for your assessment plan, click Select next to Rubric under Advanced Review Methods.
7. Click Go to Rubric Wizard to create a new rubric or select an existing rubric from the drop-down menu.
8. Make your selections for the additional settings for your rubric. When you are finished making selections and writing directions to your reviewer, click Apply Changes.
9. Make any necessary selections and click Save and Return.
10. Check your review methods and make any necessary edits. Click Back to Review Home.
11. The same can be done to assign a review method to the forms you created or a combination of both rubric and a form.
To change an existing Review method
- Click on the Reassign/Edit Review Method button corresponding to the requirement for which you’d like to change the Review method.
- Click on the Change review method button.
To remove an existing review method
- Click on the Reassign/Edit Review Method button corresponding to the requirement for which you’d like to remove the Review method.
- Click on the Remove review method button.
For further guidance, please see the video below: