Customize a Self-Study Report
To begin editing the structure of the self-study:
- On your homepage, select the Accreditation Self-Studies icon from the administrative toolbar
- Click on the name of the self-study
- Select "Settings" in the top-right
- Expand the Details Action Menu on the right side of the following page, then select "Customize"
The first option you will find is the setting to include an Introductory Page. If you toggle this setting on, your self-study structure will include essentially a cover page, where you will have the ability to add a PDF file.
For each area of your narrative, you can expand the Action Menu to either Edit or Delete.
Selecting to edit an item enables you to edit the title, description, and whether to Include or Omit the item.
While editing you can also use the arrow buttons to reorder the items in the self-study report.
- Omitting the narrative will remove any data and evidence from the section. The evidence will still be available in the Overview section. If the narrative is included in the self-study again, the previous narrative data will be restored.
- Deleting the section or standard will unlink it from any related evidence and delete the narrative data. The evidence will still be available in the Overview section. The narrative data will not be recoverable.
Building a Self-Study Report from a Blank Template
- From the template drop-down list, select “Blank Template"
- Upon selecting a Blank Template, you will see a blank section, with a blank standard within it. Navigate to “Settings” to customize the report.
- Use the self-study report customization options to add sections and standards, edit titles and descriptions, reorder them, and include or omit narratives for each one.