Tk20 understands institutions’ need to be 100% accessible, and our product development makes every effort to provide fully accessible software that gives all users the same, complete access to the Tk20 system.
Tk20 incorporates many best-in-class accessibility practices with assistive technologies to accommodate all abilities.
- Cross-browser compatible skip links and other optimization for easy keyboard navigation
- ARIA, screen reader only text, and enhanced focus indicator
- Labels for all form fields, images, table actions, and tooltips
- A high-contrast color setting
Full details on accessibility features can be found in the VPAT available upon request. In accordance with each institution’s Enterprise Software License Agreement, Tk20 “Electronic and Information Technology” products warrant features that support criteria for accessibility.
As we are always improving, Tk20 encourages users to report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org so that appropriate enhancements and fixes may be addressed.
All data is securely stored within Tk20 and belongs to the individual institution, and Tk20 shall make no use or disclosure of the data except for the fulfillment of its obligations within the scope of the Enterprise Software License Agreement with each institution.[/expand]
Desktops & Laptops
For optimal performance when using the Tk20 application, be sure your computer meets these minimum system specifications:
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS
- Apple Mac OS X
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual core 2.0 GHz processor
Tk20 features a responsive framework that responds to different screen sizes by automatically adjusting page contents on mobile devices that meet these minimum specifications:
- Apple iPad with iOS
- Android tablet with 2 GB RAM
* The Tk20 system is vast and complex, so some workflows may not be optimal for tablets or other mobile devices. If you notice any responsiveness issues, please contact email@example.com.
Tk20 is a Web-based system that can be accessed from a desktop, laptop, or tablet device connected to the Internet. We recommend using the latest versions of these browsers for an optimal user experience:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox (when working on a Linux platform)
- Apple Safari
Help! I accidentally submitted my assignment. How do I get it back?
Place a checkmark in the box next to the assignment you want to recall, then click on the recall button .
If assessment of your assignment has already begun, you will receive a warning message similar to the following:
You can only recall an item that has been submitted and not yet assessed.
In this case you will need to contact your assessor or your campus Tk20 administrator to reopen your assignment for editing.
For more specific information, see the articles for resubmitting or recalling:
What are some best practices for using Tk20?
- Use the most recent versions of our recommended internet browsers (see next question)
- DO NOT use the browser back button
- Instead, navigate using the tabs and menus within Tk20
- DO NOT sign into Tk20 in multiple tabs or windows
- Wait until a page fully loads before taking a subsequent action
- Look for the spinning circle!
- Always log out of Tk20
What internet browsers work best with Tk20?
As a web-based system, Tk20 can be accessed from a Web browser when connected to the Internet. We recommend using the latest versions of these browsers for optimal use of Tk20
- Google Chrome™
- Mozilla Firefox® *
- Apple Safari®
* We recommend using Mozilla Firefox if you work on a Linux® platform.
Tk20 supports the latest versions of multiple browsers to ensure an optimal user experience.
For more information on updating to the newest browser versions, you may visit the website www.browsehappy.com.
If you have questions about which browser version you are using, you may visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com/.
Can I transfer my Tk20 account to a different school?
If your Tk20 account is still active then Tk20 does allow transfers of accounts between institutions. Please be aware of the following limitations:
- Your account can only be active at one institution at a time.
- Your original expiration date continues to apply.
- Only the account activation transfers, not data. For technical reasons we can’t move the contents of your account from one Tk20 system to another. Practically, this means that once you move institutions you should consider the Tk20 account at your old institution to be locked out and unavailable.
If you understand these limitations and accept them then we can help you transfer your account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Student ID number at your previous school and at your current institution. We will let you know once the account has been transferred.
What is your refund policy for student account purchases?
Watermark may change the rates it charges for use of the Service (“Subscription Rates”) or add new Subscription Rates for parts of the Service that were previously free at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately with respect to new subscriptions and renewals.
Subscription payments are non-refundable.
Why can’t I access or submit my work in Blackboard, Canvas, Angel, Moodle, etc.?
If you are experiencing issues accessing or submitting your work from within one of these systems, ask yourself the following:
- Is my internet browser up-to-date and supported by Tk20? Not sure? See the above FAQ for “What internet browser works best with Tk20?”
- Does your internet browser “Accept” or “Allow” Third Party Cookies? This is usually done in the preferences or security settings of your internet browser.
- Are you using the internet browser Safari on a PC? Safari no longer supports updates for PC machines so you may want to try a different browser. See the above FAQ for “What internet browser works best with Tk20?”
As a cooperating teacher, can I reset my password?
Absolutely, go ahead and click “Forgot your username or password?”