Tk20 allows you to change how your Tk20 server looks in order to reflect school colors and to display your institution’s logo. To change your Tk20 appearance:
- Log in to Tk20 with the role of Unit Administrator and select “Administration” from the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Appearance under the Administration section of the sidebar.
- You will now see a screen that asks for a primary and secondary color, as well as a logo. Please use your institution’s official hexadecimal colors for the primary and secondary colors and upload a school logo.
- BEST PRACTICE: Consult with your marketing department to make sure that your colors are web-appropriate and accessible* and to ensure that your logo is the appropriate size (image file types for the logo can be .jpg, .gif, .png, or .jpeg).
- Click Save once you are ready to make the changes to your server. Once the save is complete, you will see the updated colors and logo for your Tk20 server. Please note that you may need to clear your cache on some browsers after you save in order to see your changes.
*In order to ensure that you are WCAG 2 AA Compliant, you can put your hexadecimal codes into this color contrast check to determine your brightness and color differences. This tool will help determine if you have enough of a contrast if viewed by someone having color deficits.