Automated Scheduling enables administrators to schedule automatic distribution of coursework for current and future terms.
- Click on Administration in the main navigation menu on the left.
- Click on Automated Scheduling in the secondary menu.
- Below the search fields, click on the green Create New Automated Schedule button:
Step 1: Enter Basic Information
- Enter basic information about the new Automated Schedule, including the title, description (optional), and term.
- Select a course number from the list at the bottom of the page, or use the search bar to find a specific course number.
- When you are finished, click on the green Next button.
Step 2: Add Coursework
- Click on the green plus sign to add coursework. You will be taken to the Add Coursework page where you can search for different types of assignments to include.
- Select the coursework you want to add and click on the green Next button to go to the Add Distribution Settings page. On this page, you can customize how and when the coursework will be sent to students.NOTE: If you selected more than one coursework, the distribution settings that you select will apply to all of them.
- When you are finished adding distribution settings, click on the green Next to return to the main page for Step 2. Your list will now look something like this, with a comprehensive list of the coursework you just added:
Adding new coursework
Step 3: Apply Distribution Settings
- Review the table to determine if the distribution schedule looks accurate. You can use the gray Prev button to go back and make any changes, if needed.
- If the schedule information looks accurate, click on the schedule and return to the main Automated Schedule page. Your new schedule will now appear in the list.