QuickScore enables Evaluators to simultaneously evaluate submitted work items for multiple students within a Category or Requirement of a single Directed Response Folio (DRF) Program.
QuickScore can be enabled for DRF Programs via the Setup Tab and can also be added to existing DRF Programs. To enable the QuickScore functionality in an existing DRF Program, click TS Coordinator on the top navigation menu bar. Next, click the DRF Programs link. Click the title of the appropriate DRF Program. From the Setup tab, click Edit Program Options. Click the checkbox for Enable QuickScore within the Evaluator Permissions section. Click Save & Continue to confirm your change.
Considerations for Enabling QuickScore:
- QuickScore allows you to evaluate up to 20 students at the same time.
- QuickScore is enabled for the following evaluation methods: Rubrics (with 20 or less rubric criteria), Write-In Score, Pass/Fail, Meets Requirement/Does Not Meet Requirement.
- Evaluators must release scores to students as a separate step, but this can be done in bulk using the "Release All" feature.
- As Evaluators enter scores, they are saved automatically with our new Save-As-You-Go (SAYG) system.
QuickScore enables Evaluators to simultaneously evaluate submitted work items for multiple Authors within a Category or Requirement of a single Directed Response Folio (DRF) Program.
- QuickScore is available via Evaluation grid for Evaluator and/or Evaluation Manager with All-access Evaluator permission in LAT. In order for Quickscore to be available to evaluators, The function must be selected by the program manager during program setup.
Articles in this section
- DRF Program Setup
- How Do I Access a Shared DRF Template?
- Creating a DRF Program
- DRF Template Construction
- Changing Evaluation Methods in a DRF Template
- How to Attach a Rubric to a DRF Template
- Assigning DRF Template Evaluation Methods
- Manual Grouping
- Changing a DRF Template in Use
- DRF Program Enrollment; How to Enroll (and Unenroll) Students, Evaluators, Managers