The LMS Submission feature of OAP enables an institution to collect artifacts directly from
students within their course in Canvas. Students will login to Canvas, navigate to their course,
and click on the appropriate assignment. This will open OAP's LMS Submission module within
Canvas and allow the student to upload and submit their files. Their files will be directed to the
appropriate place in OAP for assessment.
Experience for the Student
- Navigate to the course.
- Click Assignments.
- Click the appropriate assignment.
Note - Once the link is clicked, the student will be brought directly to the OAP
assignment submission screen.
- Review any instructions and attachments provided and click Start Submission when
ready to begin uploading files.
- On the next page, drag and drop the file from an open folder to upload it or use the
Browse button to navigate to the file you wish to upload.
- You will also have the option of adding supporting comments to your submission by
entering text in the text box below.
Click the Preview and Submit button when finished uploading file
- Review files that are about to be submitted, to ensure the submission is complete.
- Click Submit to send the files over to OAP. Once Submit is clicked, files may not be
added or removed
- Upon clicking Submit, the user will be brought back to the Instructions screen, where
the Assignment Status will display as SUBMITTED.
- Students may come back to this screen at any point when they click on the assignment
and may click View Your Submission to verify the files that were submitted.
Article is closed for comments.