D2L/BrightSpace- Creating the External Tool
Creating the External Tool in D2L/Brightspace, For Use In Assignments
- Login as the Canvas Administrator
- Navigate to the following page (In the ADMINISTRATION block):
► Site administration / ► External Learning Tools
Click Manage Tool Providers.
Click New Tool Provider.
Configure the tool as follows:
- Launch Point - https://lti.taskstream.com
- Secret - to be copied and pasted from Outcomes Assessment Projects.
- Use custom tool consumer information instead of default - CHECK
- Key - to be copied and pasted from Outcomes Assessment Projects.
- Allow users to use this tool provider - CHECK
- Security Settings - CHECK ALL
- Select org units to make tool provider available to.
Click Save and Close.
After creating the external tool, click the link below for instructions on setting up the assignment link.
D2L/Brightspace- Assignment Link Creation
Watermark News & Updates
Announcements and release notes
Technical & Other Resources
Integrations, authentication, accessibility resources
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
submitting, access account, student FAQs