Export a Document
- From within the document, click the Export button. The Export button is located above the page title on the right. The icon a right pointing arrow.
- A window will open with options to save a zip (.zip) file. This window will vary based on operating system and web browser, and will take longer to load based on the file size.
The zip file will contain material from the document in a compressed or zipped format. A decompression program (such as WinZip® or StuffIt®) may be needed to view the document. After the file is decompressed to the computer, open the index.html file to view the exported document.
Print a Document
- From within the document, click the Print button. The Print button is located above the page title on the right. The icon is the shape of a printer.
- A print preview screen will open and display the document in a single page layout.
- Optional: Click the titles of pages and sections to exclude them from printing. Pages and/or sections that will not be printed will appear in gray.
- Click the Print link in the top right corner.
- Use the options provided by the computer's operating system or web browser to finish printing the document. Click the OK button.
After pages and sections have been excluded, click the Hide non-printable link in the top right corner to view a print preview.
The print dialog window will vary based on the computer's operating system and web browser. The print dialog window will offer additional options or properties for customizing the print job.
Copy a Document
- From within the document, click the Copy button. The Copy button is located above the page title on right. The icon is a sheet of paper.
- Enter a new title in the text box in the Enter title of new document window.
- Click the OK button.
- The new document will open.
The copied document will be saved to the My Work area.