To submit a LiveText Document for review using the “Send this document for review” button under the “LiveText Docs” tab, follow these steps:
1. Log into your LiveText by Watermark account at http://www.livetext.com with your username and password.
2. Click the "LiveText Docs" tab.
3. Click the title of the document that you'd like to submit for review (to open it).
4. Click the "Send this document for review" button.
5. Enter the first and last name or username associated with the LiveText account that you'd like to submit the document to.
6. If the system recognizes what you’ve typed, one or more names and usernames that match the name or username you entered should appear below the box where you’ve typed. Click the name and username associated with the LiveText account that you'd like to submit the document to.
7. Click the red "Submit for Review" button to submit the document to the LiveText account you selected.
8. A message should display that indicates whether or not the submission was successful. You can also verify that your document was sent by clicking the "Reviews" tab, then clicking "Sent."
Once your document has been reviewed, follow these steps to access the review:
1. Click the "Reviews" tab
2. If your document was reviewed you will find it listed in the "Inbox." Click on the title of the document to open it.
3. If a rubric was completed by the reviewer, click the green "View Assessment" button to view the rubric. Note: if you are having difficulty viewing the rubric after clicking "View Assessment," click the "Undock" button on the right side of the rubric window.
4. If the reviewer left comments on a page, the page title will be highlighted in blue in the Page List
5. If you need to make changes to your document and send for review again, you may click the "Revise" button or go to the "LiveText Docs" tab and click on the title of the document
Article is closed for comments.