- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the title of the LiveText document to which you want to add an image.
- Click the title of the page under the Table of Contents where you want to add an image.
- Click the Edit button of the Text & Image section where you want to add the image.
- Click the Insert Image tab located underneath the section title.
- Go to the Uncategorized label dropdown menu and choose the label where the file is located in the File Manager. By default, users should see files in the Uncategorized label.
- Select the radio button associated with the image file(s).
- Once the file(s) is selected, it automatically displays at the top of the page.
- If you have not uploaded your image to the File Manager, you can click the Upload New Image...button on top of the area.
- Click the Browse...button.
- Select the image file you want to upload from the pop up window.
- Click the Upload File button.
- Wait until you see the Completed message.
- You can optionally type a caption for the image, specify the display size, and select a placement for the image in the document.
- To replace with a new image, simply follow the same procedures above and the old image will be replaced.
- When finished adding or replacing the image, click the Save Changes button to go back to the Text & Image Editor or click the Save & Finish button to go back to the Document View page.
Announcements and release notes
Authentication and integrations
Click to access the Watermark Academy for free webinars, workshops, certifications, and free on-demand training
login, account, data load, placement