- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the title of the document into which you want to place the link.
- Click the title of the page under the Table of Contents where you want to place the link.
- Click the Edit button of the Text & Image section where you want to place the link.
- Click the Insert LiveText Link icon on the LiveText editing toolbar.
- Select the checkbox located to the left of each document to be linked.
- Click the Insert Document(s) button to attach your LiveText Document(s) to link the documents.
- Format the text within LiveText using the LiveText editing toolbar if desired.
Announcements and release notes
Integrations, authentication, accessibility, and resources to help you get the most from the Help Center
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
login, account, data load, placement