- Click the LiveText Docs tab.
- Click the title of the document into which you want to paste content.
- Click the title of the page under the Table of Contents where you want to paste content.
- Click the Edit button of the Text & Image section where you want to paste content.
- Copy the text from the Microsoft Word document.
- Click in the large text box of the Text & Image Section Editor.
- Click the Paste icon, the Paste From Word, or Paste as Plain Text icon on the LiveText editing toolbar.
- Format the text within LiveText using the LiveText editing toolbar if desired.
Announcements and release notes
Authentication and integrations
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
login, account, data load, placement
Article is closed for comments.