- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the title of the LiveText document to which you want to attach a file.
- Click the title of the page under the Table of Contents where you want to attach a file.
- Click the Edit button of the Text & Image section where you want to add the attachment.
- Click the File Attachments tab located underneath the section title.
- Go to the Uncategorized label dropdown menu and choose the label where the file is located in the File Manager. By default, users should see files in the Uncategorized label.
- Select the checkbox associated with the file(s).
- Once the file(s) is selected, it automatically attaches to the document.
- If you have not uploaded your file to the File Manager, you can click the Upload New File...button on top of the area.
- Click the Browse...button.
- Select the file you want to upload from the pop up window.
- Click the Upload File button.
- Wait until you see the Completed message.
- Click the Save Changes button to go back to the Text & Image Editor or click the Save & Finish button to go back to the Document View page.
There is a limit of ten attachments per Text & Image section. Create additional Text & Image sections to add more than ten attachments to the document.