Note: You must have access to an active Course Binder template in order to send a Course Binder. Course Binder templates can be accessed in the Libraries Templates sub-menu under Courses. For additional details, please see the Courses Libraries Quick Guide.
Step 1: Select Course(s)
- Click on Courses in the side menu.
- Click on Coursework located in the side menu below.
- Click on Course Binders located in the side menu below
- Click on Send.
- Choose your course from those available or click Add New to search for a course.
- Place a check mark next to the courses you want to send the Course Binder and click Add.
- When you are finished searching, place a check mark next to all the courses you have added and click Next.
Step 2: Select Template
- Select the template you want to send from those available.
- Click Next.
Select a Template
Step 3: Select Assessor(s)
By default, the instructor(s) of the course will be added as potential assessor(s). To add additional assessors:
- Click Add New.
- Search for your assessor.
- Place a check mark next to the assessor(s) you wish to add, and click Add.
- Click Next.
Step 4: Send
- Name the Course Binder.
- Select a Due Date/Time.
- Select Yes, if you would like to send an email to the students receiving the course binder.
- If you would like to see additional options, click on Advanced Options:
- Entering Grade Weight (points) is not recommend.
- If you wish to send the course binder at a later time, you may select Send Later and enter the Start Date/Start Time
- If you would like to automatically send this Course Binder to students who enroll in the course at a later time, select Yes.
- If you would like to add a reminder, click Select.
- If you want the assessor to be able to assess this course binder or send feedback at any stage, select Yes.
- Click Send.
Modifying a Sent Course Binder
- Check off the binder you want to modify on the Course Binders list.
- Click to delete the binder for the entire course.
- Click to edit the binder due date for the entire course.
Sent Course Binders List
4. Click the to edit the name of a sent assignment.
- Click on the name of the course binder that was sent to the student. .
- Click to delete a binder for the corresponding student.
- Select the student and click to edit the binder due date for the corresponding student.
- Enter a New Due Date/Time.
- Click Update.
Edit Due Date for Corresponding Student
Note: Editing the due date will automatically revoke a binder that has already been assessed.