To run a Participating Area Alignment report to see inter-area alignment (i.e., how the outcomes of a specified Participating Area align with another Participating Area’s outcomes), please follow these steps:
- Click the link from the At-a-Glance Oversight option from the Reports menu in the left panel of the account home page.
The At-a-Glance Oversight link to which you will have access will depend on the organizational level to which you have reporting oversight.
For example, if your account has been granted reporting permissions across the entire institution, the link will be name of the institution. If you have permissions over a specific college, department or program within the institution, the link will be specific to those areas.
- From the At-a-Glance Reports landing page, use the pull-down list next to Participating Area Alignment to Select a Participating Area. Click the Go button.
- Select the Participating Area that owns the outcomes to which you’d like to align under Select Set.
- The next screen asks you to indicate the scope of the Participating Area Alignment Report:
- Under Show,
- You can choose to run the report on “All Learning Objectives and Outcomes.”
- Otherwise, select “A Subset of Learning Objectives and Outcomes.” In this case, use check boxes to choose the Objectives/Outcomes you’d like to include.
- (Optional) Use the Filter Data checkboxes to initially hide blank rows and/or blank columns in the report display.
- Click Continue.
- Under Show,
- The report will open in the resulting screen. The Venn diagram icon () will show those intersections where outcomes are mapped. The ruler icon () will show those intersections where measures are added.
- To drill down into the specific mappings or measures for a Participating Area, simply click on the linked name of that Participating Area (along the left side of the screen)
- To see summary totals of outcomes mapped and measures added, scroll to the bottom of the screen.
You can also access the Participating Area Alignment Report from the Workspaces section of your home page. A pull-down "Select Report" menu displays to the far right of the Participating Area name.