If you have completed an assignment using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc., the following directions will help you upload it to Taskstream and submit for evaluation. Please be aware that the file size limit for an attachment is 50 MB.
*Note, if you are using a Google Suite product (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) then you must download the file as a Word doc or PDF and save it to your computer before uploading it to Taskstream.
1. Access your course or assignment.
2. Click the Attachments in the Add toolbar at the top of your work area.
3. Click Upload from Computer to upload a files saved on your computer.
a. For directions on attaching an artifact created in Taskstream (lesson plan, web folio, etc.) click here: Attaching and Submitting an Artifact Created in Taskstream
4. To upload from your computer, either drag your files into the box, or click Add Files on the lower left to locate the file on your computer. To select multiple files, hold down the CTRL button as you select each file.
4a. To attach a file that you have uploaded previously to your Taskstream account (in a different program or folio). select the "attach a previously uploaded file" radio button, then for the "select category" drop down, click the appropriate category, such as "Web folios" or "Lesson Plans." Select the name of your file in the 2nd drop down and then click "add file."
5. After you have selected your file(s), click Open.
6. Back in the attachments window, click the Start Upload button.
7. Once the upload is complete, click Upload and Close, and then Save and Return.
8. When you are ready to submit for evaluation, click the Submit Work button on the top right corner.
9. A pop up window will appear, which may ask you to select your Evaluator (If your school has this enabled). Once you have selected your instructor's name, click Submit for Evaluation. If you are not asked to select an Evaluator, you can proceed with submitting your work and adding optional comments.
Once your work has been submitted for evaluation, it will automatically be locked and a lock icon will appear next to it. This will prevent you from adding additional work, or editing existing work.
If you need to undo this submission for any reason, you can click Cancel Submission. See this article for more information: How to Cancel a Submission
Attaching and Submitting Work
Video Walkthrough [2 minutes].
To attach a video, instead of the Attachments button, you must click the Videos button.
See the articles below for more information on uploading and compressing video files:
To add images or embed a video in your DRF program, see the article below: