All Taskstream work (web folios, web pages, lesson plans, rubrics, etc.) created using a Taskstream tool can be easily attached to a work submission area in your Program and submitted for evaluatoin.
Follow the steps listed below:
1. To get started, access the appropriate course or program.
2. Click the requirement in the left-hand column.
3. Click the Attachments button, and select the radio button for An artifact created in Taskstream.
4. In the first drop down-menu, select the category of work to be added (web page, web folio, lesson, etc).
5. In the second drop down-menu, select the title of the work to be added.
6. As an additional option, you can describe your file or add specific standards.
7. Once you are finished, click the Add File button to attach your Taskstream work. Click the Save and Return button.
8. If you have finished uploading all of your assignments and are ready to submit for evaluation, click the Submit Work button and confirm your submission in the pop-up window.