Follow these steps to add a status report to an existing action/operational/continuous improvement plan requirement in a specific assessment cycle:
- From the Workspaces tab on the home page, click the name of the workspace.
- From within the appropriate assessment cycle on the left side of the screen, select the Status Report requirement and click the Check Out button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the Add Status button under the Action for which you want to update the status.
- Indicate whether the Current Status is “Not Started,” “In Progress,” “Completed,” or “Not Implemented."
- Indicate whether the Budget Status is “Approved,” “Pending Approval,” “Not Approved,” or “Other.” You may add Additional Information and Next Steps and click the Submit button.
- You may upload Substantiating Evidence such as budget sheets, reports, etc. by clicking the Add/Edit Attachments and Link button.
- To add an overall Status Summary, click that bar to expand the section, then click the Edit button. Similarly, you may add an overall Summary of Next Steps by clicking that bar to expand the section and then clicking the Edit button.