Add a Taskstream report as substantiating evidence
A saved LAT report or survey report can be uploaded to an AMS Workspace using the following steps:
- From the Workspaces tab on the home page, click the name of the workspace.
- Select the appropriate requirement and click the Check Out button in the upper right corner of the screen.
LAT Reports are commonly uploaded as "Substantiating Evidence" in the "Assessment Findings" requirement.
- Click the Add/Edit Attachments and Links button.
- Click the Reports tab (the third tab), in the upper right corner.
- Under Choose Report, click the Select a Saved Report button.
- A list of saved reports displays. Click the Select button to the left of the title of the report you want to upload.
- Select your preferences and click the Apply Changes button to complete the attachment.
Announcements and release notes
Authentication and integrations
Click to access the Watermark Academy for free webinars, workshops, certifications, and free on-demand training
login, account, data load, placement