Follow these steps to add assessment findings or results to a requirement in a specific assessment cycle:
- From the Workspaces tab on the home page, click the name of the workspace.
- From within the appropriate assessment cycle on the left side of the screen, select the Assessment Findings requirement and click the Check Out button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the bar labeled Findings per Measure to expand this section, then click the Add Findings button.
- Enter your Summary of Findings, Recommendations and Reflections/Notes for this specific assessment cycle.
- Indicate whether your Acceptable Target Achievement was “Not Met,” “Met,” or “Exceeded.
- Indicate whether your findings are “Moving Away” from, “Approaching,” or have “Exceeded” the Ideal Target Achievement.
- Click the Submit button.