As you follow these steps, please bear in mind that, according to your institution’s culture and terminology, the artifact referred to here as an “Action Plan” may be referred to as an “Operational Plan”, “Continuous Improvement Plan” or something similar along these lines.
- From the Workspaces tab on the home page, click the name of the workspace.
- From within the appropriate assessment cycle on the left side of the screen, select the Action Plan requirement and click the Check Out button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the Create New Operational Plan button, then click on the Actions bar to expand this section.
- To link your action plan to assessment findings:
- Click the Select Outcomes button.
- Then click the Select Existing Set button.
- Select the appropriate set and click the Continue button.
- The outcomes in the selected set are displayed on screen. EITHER use the Include All checkbox to select every outcome in this set OR check individual boxes to indicate which outcomes you want to Include in this plan.
- Click the Accept and Return to Plan button to complete your outcome selection.
- Click the Add New Action button for the outcome for which you’d like to add an action.
- If applicable, you may select the findings that support your action plan and click the Continue button.
- Enter an Action Item Title, describe your Action details, outline your Implementation Plan (timeline) and identify Key/Responsible Personnel. Under Measures, indicate how you will know this action plan has been achieved. Describe how Budget approval required? works at your institution, price a Budget request amount, and indicate whether the Priority level is “Low,” “Medium,” or “High.”
- Click on the Apply Changes button.
- You may upload documents such as budget sheets, applications, forms or other supporting documentation by clicking the Add/Edit Attachments and Link button (underSupporting Attachments).
- To copy this action plan for another outcome, click the Add New Action button under the new outcome.
- Click the Import Action button.
- Check the Show actions for ALL outcomes box.
- Select the action you want to import and click the Copy Selected button.
- Click the Apply Changes button when you are finished editing.
Article is closed for comments.