Follow this video tutorial to learn how to copy your rows over for a new set in a curriculum map.
1. Log in to your AMS account. Click on Curriculum Map on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click Check Out on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click Create New Curriculum Map.
4. A new window will pop up. Go ahead and Title your curriculum map and select the outcome set for which
you’d like to map it.
5. Click the Actions drop-down button at the top of your screen and select Copy From Another Map.
6. From the drop-down menu, select the one with the courses you would like to copy over from the available
maps. Click Continue.
7. You can select a subset or the entirety of the courses to move into your map with a different outcome set.
Click Save and Return to Curriculum Map Workspace.
How to create a Curriculum Map and how to add courses and activities to your map. (~3 minutes)
Click the expand icon on the video's lower right side for larger and fullscreen viewing.