Using the Courses 001 Report to Copy Many Section IDs
If you have more than 50 courses, selecting courses for course evaluations can be time-consuming. We have good news: there is a quick way to select your courses and get going!
All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Run the report Courses 001: Comprehensive Report on Course Information.
- Click on the gray Export button, as shown in the screenshot below:
Exporting a Report
- Select Excel as your file type and select Export all rows.
- In Excel, sort by any variable in the report to narrow down the results further, if needed. When you are finished, copy the Section ID column in Excel.
Selecting Section IDs in Excel
- Now create your new Course Evaluation in Tk20. On Step 2
- In Step 2, click Specify Courses by Section ID as shown below:
- Paste the Section IDs (one per row).
Pasting Section IDs into Step 2 of Create a Course Evaluation wizard
- Click Display Courses, and you’re done!