To download your Taskstream work to your computer, you must first create and download a package of the work. You can create packages of your work using the Pack-It-Up feature located on the Resources Page.
Please note the Pack-It-Up feature works best if your default browser is Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox for PCs and Mozilla Firefox for Macs.
1. Click Resources in the top menu bar.
2. Click Go to Pack-It-Up.
3. Click the Create a New Package button.
4. You will be taken to Step 1: Select Work. To select the work you wish to package, click the link of the type of work (i.e. Directed Response Folios) or the arrow next to the link to display all the work you have created that falls into that category. Place a check next to each item of work you would like to package and click Save & Continue to proceed.
5. The following screen is Step 2: Confirm Selections. If you are satisfied with your selections, click Save & Continue to proceed.
6. The next step is Step 3: Set Download Preferences. You can choose for your package to be downloaded as a ZIP or SIT file. Select your preferred notification method: either via the Taskstream Message Center or by having a message sent to an external email address. Click Finish to proceed.
7. You should receive a confirmation screen stating Your Package has been created. Click Go to Pack-It Up Homepage. At this time, the package is being created. When the package is completed, you can download it by accessing the Resources area and clicking Go to Pack-It-Up in your Taskstream account.
When the package is ready, you can download it by clicking the Download button that appears under the heading: Your Packages. You must download the package directly to your computer. We recommend downloading the package to your desktop, so it will be easy to find when you are ready to extract the files.
In order to open and view your downloaded file, you will have to decompress it. Most computers come with the necessary decompression software installed. ZIP files are archives used for distributing and storing files. ZIP files are compressed to save space which makes them ideal for grouping and transporting files quickly.
Note: Your computer may be set up to decompress the file immediately after it has been downloaded. If the decompression software is installed on your machine, you will be able to double click the .ZIP or .SIT file you downloaded to open the software. If prompted to do so, extract the files to a location you will be able to find. The files will be extracted into a folder titled My Taskstream Work.
To view your downloaded Taskstream work, double click the file titled, package_menu.html, which will appear as an Internet Explorer icon (or whatever your default browser may be) in the My Taskstream Work folder. A Table of Contents window appears displaying the downloaded Taskstream files. Click a title to view that file.
If your computer has the capability, you may then transfer this package to an external storage device (CD, zip drive, etc).
Please note that both extracting compressed files and burning data onto a CD are processes that do not involve the use of Taskstream.
Watermark News & Updates
Announcements and release notes
Technical & Other Resources
Integrations, authentication, accessibility resources
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
submitting, access account, student FAQs