To designate an AMS Coordinator and assign or change permissions for an existing Coordinator, please follow these steps. AMS Coordinators are able to use one or more of the following tools: Workspace Management Tools, Announcements, Manage Resources, At-A-Glance Reporting, Organization Goals Editor, Affiliation Management, Survey Distribution, Faculty Credentials (includes Faculty Activity Report, Credentials Report, Review Credentials, Approve Credentials).
- From the OA manager account, click on the System Administrator link in the left panel of the home page (underAMS Coordinator).
- Log into System Administrator.
- Click the Go button for Designate AMS Coordinators, then click the Designate New AMS Coordinator button.
- Search for the user by name and click Select user.
- Check off the permissions you would like to assign and check off their administrative domains below.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Update permissions.
- To change permissions for any AMS Coordinator, click on the Edit or Remove links to the far right on the Designate New AMS Coordinator page.