BlackBoard LTI 1.3 Coursepk Integration
Below are the steps for creating Coursepk Integration link in Blackboard :
- Log into your Blackboard Portal using your faculty account.
- On the left side panel click on Courses and select the Course.
- Click on Content from the left side panel.
- Go to Build Content from the top menu and click on the Coursepk Placement type which is created by Admin in the Administrator Tools.
- After clicking on the Coursepk Placement type, a new page for link creation is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the Coursepk Placement Type
- All the fields should be as it default.(No changes required)
- Click the Submit button.
- Search your Coursepk placement type which you have created recently in Content and click on it.
- Hit the Launch button.
10. Tk20 home screen will open up with the coursework page.
Watermark News & Updates
Announcements and release notes
Technical & Other Resources
Integrations, authentication, accessibility resources
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
submitting, access account, student FAQs