BlackBoard LTI 1.3 Timelog Integration
Below are the steps for creating Timelog Integration link in Blackboard :
- Log into your Blackboard Portal using faculty login credentials
- In the left side panel click Courses and select a Course.
- Click Content from the left side panel.
- Go to Tools from the top menu, click on “More Tools” and search for Timelog Placement type created by Admin in the Administrator Tools.
- On clicking the Timelog Placement type, a new page to create a link is displayed, enter a valid Name for the Timelog Placement Type and click the Submit button.
- Click the Content side menu and search for the aforementioned created link.
- Hit the Launch button.
8. Tk20 home screen will open up with the Timelog.
Watermark News & Updates
Announcements and release notes
Technical & Other Resources
Integrations, authentication, accessibility resources
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
submitting, access account, student FAQs