Below are the steps for creating Coursework Integration link in Blackboard :
- Log into your Blackboard Portal using your faculty account.
- On the left side panel click on Courses and select the Course.
- Click on Content from the left side panel.
- Go to Build Content from the top menu and click on the Coursework Placement type which is created by Admin in the Administrator Tools.
- After clicking on the Coursework Placement type, a new page for link creation is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the Coursework Placement Type (Note- Name provided should be understandable for layman example- BlackBoard 1.3 Coursework faculty).
- Search for Grading option, select Yes check box and enter Points Possible.(Example- 100).
- All the fields should be as it default.(No changes required)
- Click Submit button.
- Search your Coursework placement type which you have created recently in Content and click on it.
- Hit the Launch button.
10. Tk20 home screen will open up with the coursework.