LTI 1.3 BB Placement Creation by Admin
1. Log into your Blackboard administrator account and search for Admin in the left panel.
2. Click LTI Tool providers under Integrations header
3. Click on the link displayed under the Placements column corresponding to the Tk20 tool provider created above.
2. Click the Create Placement button.
3. Enter the following to create a placement:
- Enter a Label name of your choice
- Enter a unique identifier in the Handle field
- Select Course content tool for the Type
- Check the box for Allows grading
- Copy the Launch URL and Custom parameters from Integration Information under tab LTI Advantage (v1.3) of LTI Tool Provider setup menu in Tk20.
- Paste it into Tool Provider/Target Link URI and custom parameters fields respectively:
4. Click Submit
5. Click the LTI Tool Providers button
6. Click Manage Global Properties
7. Verify that Allow configured tool providers to post grades is enabled, and click the Submit button.