When a staff or faculty member logs into Student Success & Engagement, they land on a dynamic dashboard for their specific caseload (when applicable) including students that they are Following.
This dashboard can be completely customized based on available widgets or custom widgets created from reports built in the SS&E Report Builder.
To customize a dashboard click on "Edit Dashboard". This will allow staff members to:
- Edit the Dashboard Title
- Design the Layout
- Add Widgets
- Remove Widgets
- Select predefined content or link to a report
After saving any changes, a message stating "Dashboard Saved!" will appear. Use the arrow or select the Home page to view the new dashboard.
The following resources explain how to customize the dashboard and can be branded to distribute among SS&E staff and faculty users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page or click here to download a one page/two-sided portrait document.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page or click here to download a two page landscape document.
Home Page Dashboard Examples
The following screenshots are an example of Brent Advisor's and Andrew Executive's dashboard.
As the dashboard is highly customizable, it will most likely vary between different staff and faculty users.
- By design, the Alerts widget filters by open alerts by default.
- If the logged-in user's Caseload Activity Feed does not show any open alerts then the dashboard Alerts widget will be empty as well.
Download the file and add your institutional logo before saving as PDF and sharing with users.