Refunds: LiveText Accounts
Officially, LiveText account purchases are non-refundable, but we understand that life happens.
If your account is un-used (no submissions or assessments took place) and was purchased within the last 30 days, then it may be eligible for a refund.
If your account meets the above requirements, you can request a refund by clicking the Submit A Request button from the Watermark Help Center. You can also click here to Submit A Request.
Be sure to enter:
- The subject, "LiveText Refund Request"
- Your full name as it is listed on the account
- The full name of your school
- The email address you used to create your account
- The transaction ID that starts with B
- The last four digits of the credit card used
The Watermark Support Team will respond to your request by email.
Note: A record of a refund request is required so refunds cannot be processed over the phone.
Announcements and release notes
Integrations, authentication, accessibility, and resources to help you get the most from the Help Center
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
login, account, data load, placement