Before launching your system for the first time, please contact Support (Submit A Request) to complete the following actions. Please provide at least 2 weeks to complete this request:
- Clear out test proposals: These are any proposals that were created during the testing process that need to be removed. If any proposals should not be deleted, please include a list of those proposals in the email.
- Activate Single Sign On, if not already complete
- Activate email notifications: This was likely set up during implementation and only needs activation.
- Check that the most recent catalog is linked to the syllabus forms. This is will determine what catalog year will be used to pull course information.
First, enter the required information such as your name, email address, the Watermark product (Curriculum Strategy) and your role. Then paste the text below into the description box.
Subject: Preparing to Launch Syllabus Management
We are preparing to launch our Curriculum Strategy Syllabus Management System on [INSERT DATE]. Please complete the following items before that date:
- Clear out all test proposals, except the following:
- [list all proposals that should not be deleted]
- Activate SSO on our login page
- Activate email notifications: We asked for [scheduled or instant, if scheduled, include days]
- Check that the [INSERT CALENDAR YEAR & CATALOG] is currently linked to our syllabus forms.