- Click the assignment link that corresponds with the assignment.
- Within the Assignment Details tab, click on the Edit button on the top left corner of the page.
- Click the Show More link under the Resources and Settings section. Scroll down to the Templates Area
- Click on the Attach button.
- Select a Label (e. g. My Work, Inbox, or a custom label) where the document is listed.
- Select the checkbox located to the left of each document to be added.
- Click the Attach button.
- Click the Save Assignment button to confirm.
Once users click on the Use this template link provided on the Assignment Details page, the system automatically creates the LiveText document based off the assignment template. This document is now stored and accessible from the My Work area under the Documents tab. Users should access the document from here for future viewing and editing.