- From within the Courses tab, click the title of the course that contains the assignment to be copied.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Click the title of the assignment to be copied.
- Click the Copy button located in the top right of the Assignment Details tab.
- Select a Term from the dropdown menu.
- Select the checkbox(es) to the left of each course(s) to which the assignment should be copied.
- Click the Copy to Courses button.
About Copying Assignments
Course assignments may be copied to other course sections within the same term or in different terms. Faculty may also copy assignments and apply them to other courses within the same term or in different terms. You also have the ability to select multiple assignments from one course section and copy them to a single course or to multiple course sections. This is beneficial if there are multiple sections of the same course, and all sections have common assignments. You also are able to copy assignments from a course in one term to multiple courses in a subsequent term. Courses must be uploaded before assignments are duplicated and associated with the course.
Article is closed for comments.