Accessing Your Faculty Transcripts
Faculty Transcripts provides you with the ability to enter and maintain individual Faculty Transcripts. To access Faculty Transcripts:
- Log in to Tk20
- Click on the Faculty Qualifications tab.
- Select Faculty Transcripts in the top horizontal menu.
- Search for a user and click on the button.
- Click on the user for whom you wish to add a transcript.
- Click on Add Transcript.
Adding Transcripts for Faculty
- Enter required transcript information.
- Click on Add Degree
- Enter required degree information.
- Click Save Draft.
Note: If you would like to display a read-only copy of the record in the Faculty Activity Portfolio, select the checkbox to “Display record for faculty in Academic Degrees.”
Displaying Read-Only Transcripts for Faculty
You can also refer to the video link: Faculty Transcripts
Article is closed for comments.