Adding Faculty Transcripts
Accessing Your Faculty Transcripts
Faculty Transcripts provides you with the ability to enter and maintain individual Faculty Transcripts. To access Faculty Transcripts:
- Log in to Tk20
- Click on the Faculty Qualifications tab.
- Select Faculty Transcripts in the top horizontal menu.
- Search for a user and click on the button.
- Click on the user for whom you wish to add a transcript.
- Click on Add Transcript.
Adding Transcripts for Faculty
- Enter required transcript information.
- Click on Add Degree
- Enter required degree information.
- Click Save Draft.
Note: If you would like to display a read-only copy of the record in the Faculty Activity Portfolio, select the checkbox to “Display record for faculty in Academic Degrees.”
Displaying Read-Only Transcripts for Faculty
You can also refer to the video link: Faculty Transcripts
Announcements and release notes
Integrations, authentication, accessibility, and resources to help you get the most from the Help Center
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
login, account, data load, placement