Create an Admissions Account
- Go to your institution’s Tk20 login page and click on Admissions.
- If needed, expand the Admissions accordion. In the bottom of the box, click on the link: Click here to create your account.
- Complete any fields marked by an asterisk (*) and fill in the CAPTCHA word as directed.
- When you are finished, click on Create My Account. Your username and password will be provided on the login page, and you can use these credentials to log in to your new Tk20 account.
Create an Application
- Log in using your Tk20 admissions account username and password. Navigate to the Applications tab in the side menu.
Side Menu Navigation for Admissions Applications
- Click on .
- Select the appropriate application from the drop down menu and click on the green Next button.
- Complete the application as directed. Any fields with an asterisk (*) must be filled in before you submit.
- If you are required to attach a file, click on the Select Files button to search for file(s) on your computer. You can review a file clicking on the “X” next to that file.
- Once you have started an application, you have 3 options:
- Submit: This option submits your application for final review.
- Save: Click this at any time to save your progress and return at a later time to finish the application.
- Close: Exit the application without saving or submitting any changes.
Note: If you do NOT see the name of the application you need to complete, you may be attempting to complete an application AFTER its due date has passed or the application may not be activated yet. Contact your institution’s Tk20 administrator for assistance.
Return to a Saved Application
- Click on the Applications tab to display a list of all application forms you have created.
- Click the blue name of the application you wish to edit.
- When finished editing, click on Save or Submit.
Note: If an application has a picture of a lock by it, the application has already been submitted and must be recalled or re-opened for editing by an administrator.
Recall a Submitted Application
If you need to make a change to a submitted application, you can recall it until it enters the review stage and is “locked” by an administrator. To recall an unlocked application, follow these steps:
- Click on the Applications tab to display a list of all of the application forms you have created.
- Click the blue name of the application you wish to recall.
- Click the Recall button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Make the needed changes and click on Save or Create.
Note: If you are unable to recall your application, you can contact your institution’s administrator to help re-opening your application for editing.
Reviewed Admissions Applications
Once your admission application has been reviewed, an automatic notification will be sent to the email address you provided when creating your account.
Article is closed for comments.