For a walkthrough of creating an assessment or operational plan template, see the video below (6 minutes 45 seconds):
Click the expand icon on the video's lower right side for larger and fullscreen viewing.
Click "CC" to access closed captions.
When a workspace includes an Assessment Plan requirement in any assessment cycle, follow these steps to add assessment measures:
- From the Workspaces tab on the home page, click the name of the workspace.
- From within the appropriate assessment cycle on the left side of the screen, select the Assessment Plan requirement and click the Check Out button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click the Create New Assessment Plan button.
- Click the Select Outcomes button.
- Click the Select Existing Set button.
- Select the outcome set for which you are creating an assessment plan.
- Click on the Continue button.
- The outcomes in the selected set are displayed on screen. EITHER use the Include All checkbox to select every outcome in this set OR check individual boxes to indicate which outcomes you want to Include in this plan.
- Click the Accept and Return to Plan button to complete your outcome selection.
- Click the Add New Measure button under one of your selected outcomes.
- In the fields provided enter a Measure Title and indicate the Measure Type/Method and Measure Level. EnterDetails/Description of your assessment plan. Enter an Acceptable Target for this assessment cycle, as well as a long-termIdeal Target. Identify Key/Responsible Personnel and use the Implementation Plan (timeline) to add the steps of your assessment plan.
- Click the Apply Changes button to save this information.
- You may upload documents such as rubrics or other supporting documentation by clicking on the Add/Edit Attachments and Link button (under Supporting Attachments).
Click the expand icon on the video's lower right side for larger and fullscreen viewing. Click "CC" to access closed captions.